Neo-Hippie Ramblings - I'm a Non-Conformist Just Like All My Friends: Clinton - Rove Phone Call

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Clinton - Rove Phone Call


Being a minor cog in the vast left-wing conspiracy to destroy America, I get access to a lot of intercepted phone calls. Here's a transcript I'd like to share. This having been a cellular phone call, we were only able to get Bill Clinton's half of the conversation.

[07-08-2005 16:10 EST - W. Clinton - Cellular - Start transcript]

. . . Hi Karl, sure I remember you . . .

. . . Uh huh, uh huh. Hilary and Chelsea are just fine, thanks for askin'. . .

. . . That bit of nastiness with Starr and the grand jury? Course I do. . .

. . . Novak, that CIA agent and the grand jury? Yep, I did read about that. Matter of fact, it's pinned up right here on my wall. . .

. . . Yes sir, perjury's a pretty serious offense. And treason's a capital offense. Heh heh. You must be feelin' like, uh, a fox caught in the henhouse right about now. . .

. . . Hang on a sec, Karl (muffled: Dang it! How many times do I gotta tell you Monica, no teeth!) . . . Ok, I'm back. Sorry 'bout that. So you want some, uh, advice and pointers?. . .

. . . Hmm. Ok. Lemme think . . . I've got, uh, two pieces of advice for you. Number one, you don't want to be bending over in the shower at Leavenworth. And number two, as we like to say back in Arkansas, is GO FUCK YERSELF! Slimy little piece of shit weasel. Heh heh heh.

(call ended)

[07-08-2005 16:12 EST - W. Clinton - Cellular - End transcript]

0 Old Comments: