Neo-Hippie Ramblings - I'm a Non-Conformist Just Like All My Friends: Google Adsense - Why Freakin' Bother???

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Google Adsense - Why Freakin' Bother???

This is what I'm asking myself lately. I've had about 2400 hits - per Adsense stats - since I added it six months ago. In that time, I've made a grand total of $0.15. Yippee! That won't even get you a rubber ball out of a bubble gum machine these days.

At this rate, I'll hit the $100 minimum threshold required to get a check in the mail in approximately 300 years. Essentially, they've set the threshold so high that the average site owner will never hit it. That's pretty damned brilliant, at least in the short run. Does absolutely nada for me, though, so it's coming off the site template tonight.

-= snip =-

2 Old Comments:

Google ads are relitively shithouse, though I've made $7 in 3 months, it should pick up with my .com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 AM  

interating insite. I blogged you on my blog. http://www.dianesdiary.blogspot.com

By Blogger Angel, at 6:36 AM