Neo-Hippie Ramblings - I'm a Non-Conformist Just Like All My Friends: Finally, a trailer for The Goblet of Fire

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Finally, a trailer for The Goblet of Fire

There's finally been a trailer released for The Goblet of Fire!

Our two-year-old, for whatever reason, has been obsessed with the Harry Potter movies for months. After seeing each of the three movies about 50 times apiece (we fast forward the scary stuff) I started picking up the books used on eBay. I'm in the middle of the fourth one now, and I have to admit that I'm hooked.

I've been a fantasy and sci-fi fan for a long time. I never got into a lot of the serial-type stuff, or the really hard sci-fi, but I did live most of my early teens in Arrakis, Narnia, Middle Earth, The Land, Shannara, Terabithia and Ray Bradbury's Mars, to name a few places. Recently, I've added Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to that list of mental vacation spots.

Definitely looking forward to this one in November!

0 Old Comments: