Neo-Hippie Ramblings - I'm a Non-Conformist Just Like All My Friends: House in the country

Monday, May 23, 2005

House in the country

P. and I packed the girls up yesterday afternoon and took a drive out to North East, PA. I'd seen an ad in Harmon Homes for a four bedroom house on almost 50 acres, for about $150K. Sounded a little too good to be true, but we thought it might be worth looking into anyway. At the very least, a drive in the country always puts our two-year-old out for a nap.

Bottom line: half-decent looking place, but really out there in B.F.E. It's right up against I-90, but the nearest exit to the highway is down a few miles of backroads. It'd also be a miserable drive in the winter. Our Explorer would handle it with no problem, but we'd have to trade our Intrepid in for something with all-wheel drive.

Oh well, maybe next time.

0 Old Comments: