Neo-Hippie Ramblings - I'm a Non-Conformist Just Like All My Friends: Joined the Sunkist Club Today

Friday, September 30, 2005

Joined the Sunkist Club Today


...as my friend Zak calls it. So now I'm all juice, no seeds.

Actually, the 'no seeds' part takes a while -- you have to ejaculate about 25 times to completely 'clear the chamber', as it were. So I have something to shoot for.

Once that's done, I get to drop off two samples at the lab, two weeks apart. After I get the all clear, no more worrying about birth control. Ever. Woo-hoo!

So now I'm just sitting here hopped up on Darvocet with an ice-pack tucked into my shorts.

One piece of advice for anybody going in for the snip: Shave your own sac beforehand. Really. I was a bit sketchy about doing that, so I left it up to the doctor. Big mistake. The Valium they gave me beforehand did absolutely nothing to take the edge off having my scrotum stretched out and dry-shaven with a Bic. (shudder) As a matter of fact, I'm not sure it did anything at all except to give me really weird dreams while I dozed off waiting for the procedure to start.

The surgery wasn't that painful, really. The worst part has been post-op, feeling like I got kicked in the groin whenever the meds start to wear off. I had a Prince Albert piercing done about 7-8 years ago and that pain was infinitely more intense.

But that's a story for another day...

0 Old Comments: