Neo-Hippie Ramblings - I'm a Non-Conformist Just Like All My Friends: Updated links, terrible writers and asshat conservatives

Friday, May 27, 2005

Updated links, terrible writers and asshat conservatives

I went through my blogexplosion blogmarks this morning and added a bunch of new links to my sidebar. Surfing blogs for banner credits is proving to be rather addictive, and I've definitely run into some gems. It's a little like playing nickel slot machines, without the old lady sitting next to you chain-smoking through her trach tube.

Anyway, I haven't bookmarked a lot of the artists' blogs yet, but overall those are the ones I've enjoyed the most. I may start one of photomontages.

I thought I'd run into more good fiction blogs, but (with a few exceptions) they've blown goats. I'll keep the bad links to myself, but share with you a quote from Flannery O'Conner:

Everywhere I go I'm asked if I think the university stifles writers. My opinion is that they don't stifle enough of them. There's many a best-seller that could have been prevented by a good teacher.


Nuff said.

I've been thinking of doing something with my 'Do not view again' list as well, which is mostly comprised of asshat, knuckle-dragging Bushites. Possibly starting a composite link page with a PayPal donate button that actually sends donations to the ACLU. Hmm, wonder if I could pull it off...

1 Old Comments:

If you figure out how to do that Paypal thing, let me know!

By Blogger landismom, at 9:23 AM